Our Vision & Mission
To promote a just, regenerative and unified world, centered on Indigenous wisdom, which nurtures the full potential, dignity and esteem of all people; and inspires a life-long dedication to actively respect, protect and defend the rights of people and the planet.
To empower people to realize their nobility, to defend and take active steps to protect grandmother earth, and to treat each other as good relatives through the promotion and celebration of Indigenous culture and wisdom.
We EMPOWER children, youth and young adults to take charge of their spiritual and material destiny through funding and providing traditional Indigenous Cultural Arts programming, educational enhancements and experiences that foster well-being and unleash potential.
We ENGAGE in preserving vital elements of Indigenous culture that are on the brink of extinction, such as languages and Indigenous North American flute, through networking, collaborating and working with dedicated organizations, educators and scholars at college and university centers.
We ENABLE communities to create systemic change; reclaim, regenerate and reinforce cultural identity to curate their collective future through in-depth outreach and collaboration towards common goals.
Our Guiding Values & Principles
- Children, youth and young adults have the power to contribute significantly to shaping the societies of the world.
- Education is an investment in our collective future. It is the essential means by which children, youth and young adults acquire knowledge, develop competencies and forge change.
- Preservation of Indigenous history and celebration of Indigenous cultures are necessary to establishing the truth that all peoples are members of one human family and operate as an interconnected and inseparable whole.
- Traditional Indigenous cultures and folk arts portray universal human values that foster the development of virtues and provide a vision of transformation in communities throughout the world.
- Artistic expression is necessary for the enrichment of human culture by unleashing the creative power of the mind and spirit.
- Inseparable from the preservation of Indigenous culture is the maintenance of wellbeing, security of, and justice for Indigenous people.
- A humble posture of learning fosters strategic collaborations, partnerships, and alliances and prioritizes a pattern of growth that allows for ongoing progress, reflection and action.
- In our collaborations and practices, we relentlessly advocate for recognition, commendation and compensation of Indigenous artists and culture bearers.